• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

End of the station's word!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gnolife

Established Member
Joined
4 Nov 2010
Messages
2,047
Location
Johnstone
Heathrow Terminal Four.

Other people editing posts.........
 
Last edited:

gnolife

Established Member
Joined
4 Nov 2010
Messages
2,047
Location
Johnstone
Your posting when made was just beaten for speed by the posting above it

--- old post above --- --- new post below ---




Nitshill

Or was edited.
Can I please ask everyone involved to not edit your posts. If an answer is made invalid, just post a new one and strikethrough.
Leuchars.
 

TheJRB

Established Member
Joined
14 Feb 2011
Messages
1,208
Location
Ashford, Kent
Or was edited.
Can I please ask everyone involved to not edit your posts. If an answer is made invalid, just post a new one and strikethrough.
As far as I know, I did not edit my post after you posted your response. If I had, my post would say "Last edited by TheJRB;..." beneath it, which it does not. However, I do agree with your point and shall do as instructed from now on.

Leuchars.

Swale
 

Top