• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

End of the station's word!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lrd

Established Member
Joined
26 Jul 2010
Messages
3,018
Hi, if the OP is reading, could you please remove the '500th REPLY RULE' wording from the title please? As hopefully all regulars would have seen the new rule by now and BLOCK CAPS titles on thread listings can be quite an eye sore. This is part of our role as QuizMasters to ensure a pleasant environment and the smooth running of the Quiz section, however we can't do this ourselves as we are not moderators.

Cheers,

TP

QUIZMASTER
I'm still not sure what the new rule is. The 500th post is just Paul playing the game and the 501st is the OP bragging about being the 500th post. Don't see any new rules there...
 

gnolife

Established Member
Joined
4 Nov 2010
Messages
2,047
Location
Johnstone
I'm still not sure what the new rule is. The 500th post is just Paul playing the game and the 501st is the OP bragging about being the 500th post. Don't see any new rules there...

I'm not sure what the 500th post rule was all about, I just consider it a poorly named thread.
 

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,489
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
I suggest that transportphoto sends a PM to the OP, as he has not been on here recently.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
...........................................................................................................................................................


Yagihara (Japan)
 

Top