• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

End of the station's word!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

A Challenge

Established Member
Joined
24 Sep 2016
Messages
2,837
Given that Oesterreich is just the local name for Austria, I assume I meant to go from the ''n'

Neue Donau (Vienna U-bahn)
 

Calthrop

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2015
Messages
3,689
Given that Oesterreich is just the local name for Austria, I assume I meant to go from the ''n'

Neue Donau (Vienna U-bahn)

According to the system map, the station's name is actually "Siebenhirten Niederoesterreich" -- no other station on the system bears that suffix: one would feel that those in charge there, have their reasons; but "I'm not looking to get into a fight over it" -- am following on as we're going:

Nasielsk (Poland)
 

Top