MCW
Member
Hi All,
I have tickets that my mate bought for me for a bash this weekend (03 Aug) to travel on the Derby Skeg HST from Peterborough as it was cancwelled on the 20th.
The tickets are adult offpeak Leicester to Skegness return and I was wondering, these are not normally valid via peterborough, but with the engineering works, would I be allowed to join the HST at PBO and travel to skeg and return to PBo then get my XC turbostar back home? cause I don't think my mate thought about that to well when he bought the tickets.... :roll:
I have tickets that my mate bought for me for a bash this weekend (03 Aug) to travel on the Derby Skeg HST from Peterborough as it was cancwelled on the 20th.
The tickets are adult offpeak Leicester to Skegness return and I was wondering, these are not normally valid via peterborough, but with the engineering works, would I be allowed to join the HST at PBO and travel to skeg and return to PBo then get my XC turbostar back home? cause I don't think my mate thought about that to well when he bought the tickets.... :roll:
