• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMT HST on East Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

oliverj8

Member
Joined
3 Jan 2010
Messages
202
Hi all,

Before you all 'go mad' at me, I tried the search bar for a thread regarding the title of this thread.

So... does anyone know what diagrams it is on tomorrow?

Thanks in advance,
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Failed Unit

Established Member
Joined
26 Jan 2009
Messages
9,809
Location
Central Belt
Iirc it goes Leeds-London-newcastle-london-Leeds sorry I do not know at what times.

Not sure of its first journey of the day, I think it is the 0840 Leeds - London service, but the rest of the day it is on:

1230 London - Newcastle
1655 Newcastle - London
2130 London - Leeds.

Gives an EMT train a chance to travel at 125mph <D
 

MCR247

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2008
Messages
10,292
222s get to 125mph between Doncaster - York 4 times a month <D
 

D6975

Established Member
Joined
26 Nov 2009
Messages
3,053
Location
Bristol
Not sure of its first journey of the day, I think it is the 0840 Leeds - London service, but the rest of the day it is on:

1230 London - Newcastle
1655 Newcastle - London
2130 London - Leeds.

Gives an EMT train a chance to travel at 125mph <D

It is the 0840 ex Leeds, travelled on it myself a few weeks ago.
 

oliverj8

Member
Joined
3 Jan 2010
Messages
202
Hi again,

To save starting another thread, its about XC HSTs this time...

So... again... does anyone know what diagrams they are on tomorrow? (saturday)

Thanks in advance,
 

Failed Unit

Established Member
Joined
26 Jan 2009
Messages
9,809
Location
Central Belt
Hi again,

To save starting another thread, its about XC HSTs this time...

So... again... does anyone know what diagrams they are on tomorrow? (saturday)

Thanks in advance,
I didn't know the XC hst is still on hire to east coast. If it is they don't need as many sets on a Saturday anyway so I don't think they need it.
 

oliverj8

Member
Joined
3 Jan 2010
Messages
202
I didn't know the XC hst is still on hire to east coast. If it is they don't need as many sets on a Saturday anyway so I don't think they need it.

Sorry, should have explained myself more clearly.

I meant the diagrams for the XC network not East Coast, I didn't see the point in starting a new thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top