So I have passed the EMR Assesment day, now onto the DMI which I have next week. I have been researching and preparing, especially using the STAR method.
I am getting nervous, but I am especially worried about if I get asked anything technical with regards to trains?? I have seena couple of comments that suggest thus is something they might ask?? Is this something I should prepare for, if so, how should I go about it?
I know very little about trains and the train network, I am currently a HGV driver and applied when seeing the advert. I can't say, like so many on this forum, that i always wanted to be a train driver so haven't got that previous interest in the technical stuff. Having applied for the role, I do believe after reading lots on this forum and elsewhere that I could do well in the job. But I have no contacts who currently work as a driver so haven't no one to seek guidance from.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.