luvlyjubly86
Member
See you in training boys and girls, and good luck to those still to go for their stage Well done!!!
Whoop whoop!! Well done!See you in training boys and girls, and good luck to those still to go for their stage 2.
See you in training boys and girls, and good luck to those still to go for their stage Well done!!!
Whoop whoop!! Well done!See you in training boys and girls, and good luck to those still to go for their stage 2.
Similar to the questions you were asked in DMI but different wording. I’m sure some of the questions were listed on this thread.Hi. Thanks to all for the information provided. Is there a page on here which hints at what questions might be asked for the MMI? I saw that there is potentially one on dealing with emergency situations, but I’d like to prepared for as many as possible. Thanks again.
Not yet on my side, have you?Good morning, has anyone had any contact about courses for next year yet?
I was told I’d find out by the end of SeptemberGood morning, has anyone had any contact about courses for next year yet?
Nope, nothing.Not yet on my side, have you?
Ok thanks, fingers crossed.I was told I’d find out by the end of September
My talent pool email said that they usually get the course dates in September, so yes, hopefully we all get some info soon! Exciting!!!Fingers crossed there's some news soon guys, was hoping we'd have some dates as they seemed to be pretty sure we would know in August.
Yeah mine says the same to be fair.My talent pool email said that they usually get the course dates in September, so yes, hopefully we all get some info soon! Exciting!!!
Nope got a text on the 8th saying we'd hear something over the next couple of weeks, it's been nearly 3 weeks. Did you get that message?Anyone heard anything yet? ♂![]()
Yeah, got exactly the same message. I remember being told September and it is now drawing to a close.Nope got a text on the 8th saying we'd hear something over the next couple of weeks, it's been nearly 3 weeks. Did you get that message?
Anyone heard anything yet? ♂![]()
So hopefully the rest of u lovely lot will get a call soon too!Got a call, I've got a start date in JanSo hopefully the rest of u lovely lot will get a call soon too!
Thank uCongratulations![]()
When did you get the call? Nice oneGot a call, I've got a start date in JanSo hopefully the rest of u lovely lot will get a call soon too!
Congrats when did you get the call?Got a call, I've got a start date in JanSo hopefully the rest of u lovely lot will get a call soon too!
Yesterday. So hopefully everyone will get calls over the next week or so, depending how may people they have to get through. But also, it does say you could be talent pooled for 2 years so that's if they have dates for everyone, but im sure that they will update everyone accordingly anyway in the next week or so. XWhen did you get the call? Nice one
Yesterday. So hopefully everyone will get calls over the next week or so, depending how may people they have to get through. But also, it does say you could be talent pooled for 2 years so that's if they have dates for everyone, but im sure that they will update everyone accordingly anyway in the next week or so. X
I applied for Derby, he double checked that when he called.Did you apply for Notts or Derby?
Congratulations!!!Got a call, I've got a start date in JanSo hopefully the rest of u lovely lot will get a call soon too!
Still no call for me unfortunatelyAnyone else had a call yet? Was really hoping to know something after the text message we All got.