• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Email Problems? (Opera)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reb0118

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Joined
28 Jan 2010
Messages
3,582
Location
Bo'ness, West Lothian
I am using Opera as my operating system. Whilst trying to get information for a forthcoming trip I clicked on an email link from Lichtenstein Buses that led me to some sort of login page for Opera mail - which I completed with details of my yahoo mail account. I then completed the email & attempted to send it.

It did not work! (That said later I sent the email direct from my yahoo a/c with no problems)

Now the problem is this I now get on a regular basis alert pop ups stating that "Authorisation failed for xxxxxxx@yahoo.co.uk" in the title box.

The main message states "The server responded: [AUTH] Access to this service not permitted" and gives an option for changing the login details.

The options in the pop up include "Try Again" & "Cancel"

How do I get rid of the pop up?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top