johnnyp_360
Member
Hi All
I am considering travelling from Ely to Birmingham New Street on a Friday soon with a large luggage bag and a snowboard bag.
I have checked the CrossCountry website and there does seem to be a limitation on taking luggage on their trains.
Firstly, Will the guard let me on with these two large bags and is there a luggage compartment? The train in question is normally a two car or a three car cl170. Secondly, Is there somewhere to stand or sit near the luggage compartment? I would like to be able to keep an eye on my baggage.
Many Thanks
John
I am considering travelling from Ely to Birmingham New Street on a Friday soon with a large luggage bag and a snowboard bag.
I have checked the CrossCountry website and there does seem to be a limitation on taking luggage on their trains.
Firstly, Will the guard let me on with these two large bags and is there a luggage compartment? The train in question is normally a two car or a three car cl170. Secondly, Is there somewhere to stand or sit near the luggage compartment? I would like to be able to keep an eye on my baggage.
Many Thanks
John
