Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
There might be some movement from the Recruitment team in the coming months for both the most recent campaign and the previous campaign (which was the one I applied for).
I just got a call for a 18 Jan 2027 course start date. Anyone else?
Hopefully not too long. I'm guessing OOC has more vacant spots, seeing as the latest advert was hiring for OOC only. Maybe contact recruitment to find out?
I was in the pool from around Feb also.
We have had a number of issues with members trying to set up duplicate accounts in this forum.
Please note that we only allow one account per person, but if you find yourself in a situation in which you'd like a separate identity for this section then please contact us directly and explain your reasoning or concerns rather than setting up a separate new account.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.