• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Electronic engineer looking for a job

Status
Not open for further replies.

camdentown

New Member
Joined
10 Aug 2009
Messages
1
Hi!!
I need some of your help or advice..
I´m an spanish electronic engineer and i´m looking forward moving to England. I´ve already have some experience, I´m working now for Dimetronic (Invensys group, Westinghouse is part of it too).I´m working here for two years, I´m in charge of two ERTMS projects. I am in charge of the whole project: Mechanichal support desings, choose the components (Radio, BTM, DMI, JRU) , desing the interfaces.
I´m not sure if I can get a rail job in England with my experience or I´m just dreaming of something imposible...I´m a bit lost...I´m sendind CV´s to some rail companies...but I have no answer.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top