• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Electromotive Diesel. Roberts road. Doncaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExTankieAaron

Member
Joined
24 Apr 2014
Messages
123
Hello all,

I am looking for some information on vacancies at EMD in Doncaster. I have gone out of my way to try to find any scrap of information on recruitment, openings and future openings.
I have even spoke to people in America to get information to what seems the most illusive company in the UK.

I think after see g who knows what on here I'll just have to drive over and know on the front door haha
I work already in a similar job in Doncaster for a rival company.

Any help please

Aaron
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Over 200 looks and nobody knows anything?

Any GBRF drivers or staff know anything?

Aaron.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

class 9

Member
Joined
18 Nov 2010
Messages
1,078
Try www.progessrail.com this is the parent company of EMD, they have a career section on there.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Freightliner Maintainance at Midland Road, Leeds have taken a lot of staff on recently, I reckon they would jump at the chance of an experienced loco fitter.
 

ExTankieAaron

Member
Joined
24 Apr 2014
Messages
123
Try www.progessrail.com this is the parent company of EMD, they have a career section on there.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Freightliner Maintainance at Midland Road, Leeds have taken a lot of staff on recently, I reckon they would jump at the chance of an experienced loco fitter.

Thanks class 9 for the info I'll look into it.

Aaron.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Try www.progessrail.com this is the parent company of EMD, they have a career section on there.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Freightliner Maintainance at Midland Road, Leeds have taken a lot of staff on recently, I reckon they would jump at the chance of an experienced loco fitter.

Sorry mate I didn't see the top bit. I did speak to a chap in the USA who is in charge of recruitment for progress rail to ask for info on emd doncaster he said he would pass on my information. We will see. But that's the lengths I am going to find information.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top