• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Electric Railway Museum, Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.

shredder1

Established Member
Joined
23 Nov 2016
Messages
3,141
Location
North Manchester
I`ll be heading there on Sunday, staying in Birmingham Saturday night, does anyone know if I can get to it by bus from Coventry railway station or anywhere else?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cletus

Established Member
Joined
11 Dec 2010
Messages
2,399
Location
Dover

Ianno87

Veteran Member
Joined
3 May 2015
Messages
15,214
Nearest bus routes are probably a good half hour walk. 21 I think goes nearest on a Sunday.

When Coventry Airport actually had proper scheduled Thomsonfly flights in the mid-noughties, there was a regular bus link by way of the 737 (or 757?) service a couple of times an hour. Now long since defunct.
 

shredder1

Established Member
Joined
23 Nov 2016
Messages
3,141
Location
North Manchester
Nearest bus routes are probably a good half hour walk. 21 I think goes nearest on a Sunday.

When Coventry Airport actually had proper scheduled Thomsonfly flights in the mid-noughties, there was a regular bus link by way of the 737 (or 757?) service a couple of times an hour. Now long since defunct.

What a shame, I`ll try the 21 then, many thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top