• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Edinburgh to London Return - Out 21/3 Rtn 23/3

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulypaul

Member
Joined
6 Aug 2012
Messages
125
My friend wishes to travel from Edinburgh to London on Friday 21st December arriving before 6 pm.

Then returning Sunday afternooon from London to Edinburgh on Sunday 23rd December.

My friend holds a Disabled Rail Card.

They are looking for the cheapest fare and do not mind being restricted to a specific train.

The cheapest I could see was two advance singles for £41.70 on the East Coast Website.

I have had a look at advances with changes at Manchester or Derby, but I've not been able to see anything cheaper than £83.40 return.

Does anyone have any other suggestions or is this fare the cheapest?

Thank you.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dave87016

Established Member
Joined
9 Dec 2008
Messages
1,891
Location
Lancashire
For December? you cant book that far ahead,

Sorry just seen the title im afraid the price you got is the cheapest I can find aswell
 
Last edited:

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
4 Feb 2010
Messages
24,469
In the title it says March.

December 21st is not a Friday but March is, so I assume that it is a mistake.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top