Hello all,
I'm new to this journey splitting thing so would appreciate some help from some kind soul who knows their way about this sort of thing! I'm trying to find the cheapest fare for two journeys as follows:
Edinburgh to Banbury - July 22nd (Leaving Edinburgh in the morning)
Oxford to Edinburgh - July 27th or 28th (Not fussed about leaving time, hopefully around lunchtime!)
I have a railcard so that should help prices a little!
I'm new to this journey splitting thing so would appreciate some help from some kind soul who knows their way about this sort of thing! I'm trying to find the cheapest fare for two journeys as follows:
Edinburgh to Banbury - July 22nd (Leaving Edinburgh in the morning)
Oxford to Edinburgh - July 27th or 28th (Not fussed about leaving time, hopefully around lunchtime!)
I have a railcard so that should help prices a little!