takethat12
Member
Hi, I’m planning to travel to Europe via the Eurostar as I can’t fly at the moment.
I’ll be in Edinburgh beforehand and planning to break my journey overnight at a friends either in Warrington or Crewe to avoid having a long day of trains that will drive me insane! My journey would be:
Day 1 (day before Eurostar)
Edinburgh - Warrington BQ (or Crewe) direct Avanti train
Day 2 (day of Eurostar)
Warrington or Crewe fast train into Euston and walk over to St Pancras. Ideally I wouldn’t go via Birmingham on that Edinburgh train if this is allowed as it takes ages!
However, I can’t seem to get any itineraries valid via Warrington for the through ticket using the forum site or any site. I was planning on using the Edinburgh > London international £97.50 single but it keeps pulling back split tickets.
Is my ticket valid and is there any way to get an itinerary against the route? And is my overnight BoJ ok as the ticket is valid for a month?
Thanks in advance!
I’ll be in Edinburgh beforehand and planning to break my journey overnight at a friends either in Warrington or Crewe to avoid having a long day of trains that will drive me insane! My journey would be:
Day 1 (day before Eurostar)
Edinburgh - Warrington BQ (or Crewe) direct Avanti train
Day 2 (day of Eurostar)
Warrington or Crewe fast train into Euston and walk over to St Pancras. Ideally I wouldn’t go via Birmingham on that Edinburgh train if this is allowed as it takes ages!
However, I can’t seem to get any itineraries valid via Warrington for the through ticket using the forum site or any site. I was planning on using the Edinburgh > London international £97.50 single but it keeps pulling back split tickets.
Is my ticket valid and is there any way to get an itinerary against the route? And is my overnight BoJ ok as the ticket is valid for a month?
Thanks in advance!
