Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Can anyone confirm that I just heard a class 20 or 40 going past my flat at 17:15 en route to Crewe from Edinburgh? I thought it was a 37 at first, but the whistle was definitely distinctive.
Thanks.
Can anyone confirm that I just heard a class 20 or 40 going past my flat at 17:15 en route to Crewe from Edinburgh? I thought it was a 37 at first, but the whistle was definitely distinctive.
Thanks.
2 class 40's!!! Brilliant!!! Thanks! It was fantastic to hear the pair of them whistling past then opening up full blast!! Pity I hadn't checked earlier, oh well, see what engineering traffic passes by!
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.