CallySleeper
Established Member
It seems like in recent years I have been caught up too many times over in disruption involving the ECML and downed wires. It might just be me, in which case I apologise, but it seems that aside from occasions influenced by external circumstances (eg the weather brought them down) I hear about this issue more often on the ECML than anywhere else, and usually on the southern half of this line. How old is the infrastructure here? I don't think I've really heard of any major issues on a more-than occasional basis on lines such as WCML which have not so long ago been upgraded.
Is it just me, then, or is the OHL on the ECML in need of renewal to prevent what seems to be these more-than-just-occasional major disruptions occuring?
Again, if is just me, then apologies.
Is it just me, then, or is the OHL on the ECML in need of renewal to prevent what seems to be these more-than-just-occasional major disruptions occuring?
Again, if is just me, then apologies.
