heart-of-wessex
Established Member
Hello all,
Just thought I'd post to say I have a selection of second hand DVD and the odd VHS tapes up for bidding, ranging from Video 125 cab rides to Locomaster Wired for Sound cab rides and feature DVDs.
Have a look here:
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/james143611/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25
All items start at 99p.
Cheers,
James.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Also there is some more added, some more Locomaster Wired for Sound videos and even a historic Class 116 cab ride from Redditch to Lichfield cab ride tape!
Cheers,
James.
Just thought I'd post to say I have a selection of second hand DVD and the odd VHS tapes up for bidding, ranging from Video 125 cab rides to Locomaster Wired for Sound cab rides and feature DVDs.
Have a look here:
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/james143611/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25
All items start at 99p.
Cheers,
James.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Also there is some more added, some more Locomaster Wired for Sound videos and even a historic Class 116 cab ride from Redditch to Lichfield cab ride tape!
Cheers,
James.