• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East midlands train Scarborough saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
8 Apr 2009
Messages
249
Location
Sheffield
Can anyone tell me when east midlands trains London to scarbrough finshes (or finished). I was thinking of going to Scarborough for the day Sarurday but I wondered If it was still running? If so what time does it depart from Sheffield.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
31,125
Location
Redcar
As far as I'm aware they've finished and I think it was a few weeks ago now.
 

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Joined
16 May 2010
Messages
12,856
Yeah the weekend 4th/5th Sept was last days, as it is for most Summer trains in UK (i.e. Newquay on XC). Same most years, first weekend of September :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top