• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East London Line - tickets and routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

A60K

Member
Joined
26 Jun 2008
Messages
1,030
Location
Kilburn
I understand that the East London Railway will have National Rail fares applicable, as with the rest of London Overground.

Does anyone have info about how the Routing Guide will be applied; whether Shoreditch High Street will be allowed as a 'London Terminal'; and what ticket issuing equipment will be installed at stations?

 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,514
Location
Yorkshire
If it is not designated as a London Group station then a "Route Not London" would be valid that way, as is the case with Kensington Olympia. I have heard it will be in Zone 1 but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I doubt it will be designated as a London terminal.

But ATOC are unpredictable so who knows. I doubt even they do yet. They'll probably be working out what would be the most awkward and annoying situation for passengers so that they can implement it ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top