Sir Felix Pole
Established Member
Is it still possible to ride from Salford to Liverpool using the original 'arterial road" cycle lanes? I know some of the side junctions have been degraded by space being pinched for motorists.
I am planning a little excursion to Ashton in Makerfield to suss out the by-election - Mr. Google is routing me partially via the East Lancs. The alternative is the trail via Lymm from Altrincham but I am not a fan of cycling through Warrington.
Also is the cycle track alongside the Leigh Guided Busway any use for road bikes - there are conflicting reports?
Thanks.
I am planning a little excursion to Ashton in Makerfield to suss out the by-election - Mr. Google is routing me partially via the East Lancs. The alternative is the trail via Lymm from Altrincham but I am not a fan of cycling through Warrington.
Also is the cycle track alongside the Leigh Guided Busway any use for road bikes - there are conflicting reports?
Thanks.