• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Croydon - Uxbridge Snow Route

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodAtum

On Moderation
Joined
11 Dec 2009
Messages
2,684
I'll be doing this route tommorrow. Hopefully I will be able to get to Victoria and I know FGW are running OK to West Ruislip. Are the buses (U3) from there to Uxbridge running OK? Will it be less crowded on the trains as there are no commuters and I doubt any shoppers?
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

philjo

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2009
Messages
3,024
Piccadilly & Metropolitan line trains are not running to Uxbridge due to engineering works. There are no engineering works shown for the Central Line to West Ruislip tomorrow.

The U3 bus you mention doesn't go to West Ruislip - it runs between Uxbridge & Heathrow. It does pass West Drayton station ( every 10-12 minutes on Saturdays) -

bus timetable here:

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/AHF/JP03__00005365.pdf
 

GodAtum

On Moderation
Joined
11 Dec 2009
Messages
2,684
Sorry i meant West drayton!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I was thinking I might miss my connection at paddington depending on Southern's service so it might be more better for me to take the central line to west ruslip and get the bus there?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top