STEVIEBOY1
Established Member
- Joined
- 31 Jul 2010
- Messages
- 4,001
Good Afternoon,
On Friday 17 June I need to travel from East Croydon to Shepperton, I will have my elderly mother with me. I have an Annual Gold Card Issued by SWT.
Does any one know if there is a through ticket I can get that can be used on the tram from E/Croy to Wimbledon were we will get the SWT to Shepperton, or will I have to get 2 seperate tickets?. Many Tks Steve.
On Friday 17 June I need to travel from East Croydon to Shepperton, I will have my elderly mother with me. I have an Annual Gold Card Issued by SWT.
Does any one know if there is a through ticket I can get that can be used on the tram from E/Croy to Wimbledon were we will get the SWT to Shepperton, or will I have to get 2 seperate tickets?. Many Tks Steve.