SteveP29
Member
As the above suggests, I have an ipod touch.
Whenever I'm on East Coast, since they introduced the pay as you go structure for wifi, I have only been able to connect once (I travel via East Coast at least every other weekend, so I have a fair number of journeys where I have been unable to connect).
I know that everyone connects almost as soon as they sit in their seat, so to avoid the slowness of everyone trying to connect at the same time, I leave it till we've been moving for about 15 minutes.
Trying any app that is used online, or the safari or email functions eventually brings up the log in screen.
Sometimes it allows me to enter my email address before cancelling, most of the time, the log in page doesn't load at all before cancelling.
I was travelling to Edinburgh last night from Newcastle and as you may know, engineering works were taking place north of Newcastle so we were diverted via Carlisle. I was on the train for 3 hours and I still haven't been able to connect. I was hoping to take advantage of the fact I was in First Class to be connected for the duration, not just the free 15 minutes.
Is this an ipod/ iphone specific problem (I have been able to connect my laptop in the past, so I know it's not a widespread problem) or do others have problems? and are there any solutions?
Whenever I'm on East Coast, since they introduced the pay as you go structure for wifi, I have only been able to connect once (I travel via East Coast at least every other weekend, so I have a fair number of journeys where I have been unable to connect).
I know that everyone connects almost as soon as they sit in their seat, so to avoid the slowness of everyone trying to connect at the same time, I leave it till we've been moving for about 15 minutes.
Trying any app that is used online, or the safari or email functions eventually brings up the log in screen.
Sometimes it allows me to enter my email address before cancelling, most of the time, the log in page doesn't load at all before cancelling.
I was travelling to Edinburgh last night from Newcastle and as you may know, engineering works were taking place north of Newcastle so we were diverted via Carlisle. I was on the train for 3 hours and I still haven't been able to connect. I was hoping to take advantage of the fact I was in First Class to be connected for the duration, not just the free 15 minutes.
Is this an ipod/ iphone specific problem (I have been able to connect my laptop in the past, so I know it's not a widespread problem) or do others have problems? and are there any solutions?
