• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Coast eVouchers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatboy

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2011
Messages
2,274
Hi all,

Can East Coast eVouchers be used to book any National Rail tickets or just those for services operated by EC?

Thanks!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,424
Location
Yorkshire
If you are talking about the gift vouchers, then any booking can be made on the EC website, for any journey.

But if you are talking about promotional vouchers which are just for EC, then no you can't, but I understand that is stated in the T&Cs.
 

Goatboy

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2011
Messages
2,274
I'm not even sure which ones I am talking about. They are offered for sale on the American Express rewards site. I think they are the gift vouchers.
 

zoothorn

Member
Joined
18 Feb 2011
Messages
29
I had a Sunday Telegraph £10 one a few weeks ago and that allowed an EC and connections booking, even though the T&C said EC only
 

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,190
Location
0035
I'm not even sure which ones I am talking about. They are offered for sale on the American Express rewards site. I think they are the gift vouchers.

Yes, these can be used to pay for any ticket that you can purchase from the East Coast Trains website.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top