Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
it used to be that only 4-car services could go north of Cambridge, I know there's now 8-car services go to Ely and I think even a couple of limited stop services to Kings Lynn?
The 8 car 379 doesn't call at any stations as its an AGA ECS move, usually in the evening from 9pm from Lynn back to Cambridge carriage sidings it then goes back to Lynn early in the morning, might only be one goes back as a 317 is stored in the station overnight
it used to be that only 4-car services could go north of Cambridge, I know there's now 8-car services go to Ely and I think even a couple of limited stop services to Kings Lynn?
Its now based on the number of electric units in section (ignoring stabled trains).
From memory its five units at any one time Milton (just north of Cambridge) to Littleport and five more between Littleport and Kings Lynn but I stand to be corrected on this.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.