I don't know if anyone here is aware of this, but I couldn't find any thread about it.
This morning on the A71, an E & M Horsburgh Coach caught fire. No one was injured or hurt & all were evacuated from the bus.
The cause of the fire is unknown as of yet, However, the Vehicle involved appears to be
YN57 OUU (now T500 EMH)
The bus is pretty much gutted.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to do a quote box for the above link? Apologies .
There is also a video of the bus on fire online.
This morning on the A71, an E & M Horsburgh Coach caught fire. No one was injured or hurt & all were evacuated from the bus.
The cause of the fire is unknown as of yet, However, the Vehicle involved appears to be
YN57 OUU (now T500 EMH)
The bus is pretty much gutted.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to do a quote box for the above link? Apologies .
There is also a video of the bus on fire online.
Last edited: