• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dwell Times and Turn-round Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

43106

Member
Joined
6 Jul 2008
Messages
384
Location
South-ish Edinburgh
About 3 years ago, from somewhere on the Network Rail web-site, I managed to get hold of the Dwell and Turn-round times for stations on the network. I've recently been going through them, and I find that certain data is (or was) missing, e.g. the Dwell Times for an HST at Port Talbot and Neath. They give the Dwell Times for a 221 (which don't go there), but not for an HST, which are fairly regular visitors. I've tried looking for the Dwell Times on the site, but I'm getting no-where. I THINK they may be under "The Rules of the Plan", but when I tried that, there was nothing.
Could somebody put up the URL for the document (probably a pdf file), so I can sort through it?
Thanks in advance.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Planner

Veteran Member
Joined
15 Apr 2008
Messages
19,718
The name has changed, they are the Timetable Planning Rules now. If there isn't a specific value at the location then it defaults to the dwell time at the start of section 5.3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top