mildertduck
Member
- Joined
- 9 Nov 2010
- Messages
- 246
Hi all,
I'm currently looking to book a trip from Durham to Brighton on Saturday 11 April, leaving Durham after 2pm.
The VTEC website gives me £58.30 for the journey, which is very reasonable, however I was wondering if anyone could do better on cost? Ideally I would like to arrive in Brighton before 2030, which doesn't have very much room for options.
I do not have a railcard.
Thanks for your time!
I'm currently looking to book a trip from Durham to Brighton on Saturday 11 April, leaving Durham after 2pm.
The VTEC website gives me £58.30 for the journey, which is very reasonable, however I was wondering if anyone could do better on cost? Ideally I would like to arrive in Brighton before 2030, which doesn't have very much room for options.
I do not have a railcard.
Thanks for your time!
