golfsareus
Member
Yes, a little bit unfair for sure but they say it is for fairness so all applicants must go through the same processWait.. even if you pass all the OPC exams your required to retake all for Southeastern. Sounds a little unfair no?
Yes, a little bit unfair for sure but they say it is for fairness so all applicants must go through the same processWait.. even if you pass all the OPC exams your required to retake all for Southeastern. Sounds a little unfair no?
That isn't true. You're not required to retake them with SE. I was fastracked to DMI.Yes, a little bit unfair for sure but they say it is for fairness so all applicants must go through the same process
Just giving the details that I got informed less then 3 weeks ago by there recruitment team maybe I was miss informedThat isn't true. You're not required to retake them with SE. I was fastracked to DMI.
was you not even required to take any sort of assessment via the OPC as part of that application? ie. Situational judgement etc…..That isn't true. You're not required to retake them with SE. I was fastracked to DMI.
Read what I said again. I said I didn't have to retake them not I didn't have to take them. I have indate OPC enhanced pass, and SE was ok with thatwas you not even required to take any sort of assessment via the OPC as part of that application? ie. Situational judgement etc…..
Ok but you're not required to retake them with SE. The only OC I know which has anything even remotely similar to that is DB were you have to have a pass no older than 6 months.Just giving the details that I got informed less then 3 weeks ago by there recruitment team maybe I was miss informed
I read it very clearly, I asked because I also have the enhanced pass rate, I have done since 2018, however as part of my recent successful application to DRS, I was required to sit some online assessments as part of the application process, which was apparently a requirement even though I have passed the psychometric testing.Read what I said again. I said I didn't have to retake them not I didn't have to take them. I have indate OPC enhanced pass, and SE was ok with that
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Ok but you're not required to retake them with SE. The only OC I know which has anything even remotely similar to that is DB were you have to have a pass no older than 6 months.
with all the companies I applied for I was never asked to retake any part of the assessment, straight to dmi.I read it very clearly, I asked because I also have the enhanced pass rate, I have done since 2018, however as part of my recent successful application to DRS, I was required to sit some online assessments as part of the application process, which was apparently a requirement even though I have passed the psychometric testing.
So my logic was perhaps you had done similar, and this gave cause for @golfsareus to believe that you’d have to do all the tests again.
So now I’m wondering if it was a case of they require the enhanced standard and request anyone without re takes the tests.
Cheers for being a smart arse though, just what the railway needs.
Ah fair enough. How’d the DMI go? You have an offer?with all the companies I applied for I was never asked to retake any part of the assessment, straight to dmi.
Yes I have mine on Wednesday in Birmingham (I’ve applied for Willesden)Anyone had a date for the medical yet ?
On Tuesday mate. Job offer last ThursdayWhen did they give you a date for the medical ? I’ve also applied for Willesden
Thanks mate ! Panic over, I’ve just received the emailOn Tuesday mate. Job offer last Thursday
Same day and place? I’ll be so annoyed if it’s just me travelling all the way to Birmingham hahaThanks mate ! Panic over, I’ve just received the email
Hope all goes well mate as I’m sure it will.Yes I’ve got the same as you
Hope all goes well for you too mate ! I’ve just completed the 119 form and started the vetting and DBS certificationHope all goes well mate as I’m sure it will.
I have filled out the 119.1 form that they attached and sent this to the email provided, they acknowledged receipt and attached to my record.
Well done mate ! Good luck with the DMI !Got an email from OPI today. I passed the assessments and MMI. Just got to wait for an invitation for a managers interview. Hopefully it will happen, just happy that I don't have to do the assessments again.
Thanks for your reply, that’s really disappointing though. I was in a room with 6 other guys who were doing their stage 1 assessments for Tilbury who are all wasting their time as well if what you say is correct.Hi Lee,
Sadly as you see above all positions are filled your receive an email saying your application is on hold and that they will be touch for a DMI if more open next year unless you wish to be considered for the Rugby depot who have still got a couple of positions available. Well done on passing!
Not a waste of time, mate. Because you won't have to do these assessments again when you apply for other TOCs and FOCs.Thanks for your reply, that’s really disappointing though. I was in a room with 6 other guys who were doing their stage 1 assessments for Tilbury who are all wasting their time as well if what you say is correct.
When was the position closed because my test was put back by 12 days due to the queen’s funeral?
That’s great work. I assume you’re a high level signaller?You have to mate. Check for jobs every day. Apply for everything.
Network rail are always hiring and are a great company to work for.
I’m currently a signaller and will earn 102k this year.
Did anyone get anymore info regarding start date in Jan?How’s everyone with a conditional offer getting on?
I’ve done medical and security checks now and all is well (beside the NSV, which is still ongoing).
I don’t think there is a specific date at present but I believe there’s 17 of us.Did anyone get anymore info regarding start date in Jan?