• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DRS Class 37 north through Stoke-on-Trent today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainfan344

Established Member
Joined
13 Oct 2012
Messages
2,305
Hello, I glanced out of the window during my lab session this afternoon sometime between 3 and half 3 to notice a DRS Class 37 heading North, it wasn't hauling anything and it may have been on the back of something, using realtime trains, I have narrowed it down to the following trains:

The 1237 Sinfin sidings to Grangemouth Ineos
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/R41692/2013/11/25/advanced apparently passed at 15:07.

The 0906 Derby R.T.C to Derby R.T.C
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/U98037/2013/11/25/advanced apparently passed at 15:12

or

The 1332 Derby R.T.C to Crewe Gresty Bridge (DRS)
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/O41139/2013/11/25/advanced apparently passed at 1503.

Your help on the matter would be most appreciated.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Boothby97

Established Member
Joined
24 Apr 2011
Messages
1,753
Location
Cleethorpes
Hello, I glanced out of the window during my lab session this afternoon sometime between 3 and half 3 to notice a DRS Class 37 heading North, it wasn't hauling anything and it may have been on the back of something, using realtime trains, I have narrowed it down to the following trains:

The 1237 Sinfin sidings to Grangemouth Ineos
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/R41692/2013/11/25/advanced apparently passed at 15:07.

The 0906 Derby R.T.C to Derby R.T.C
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/U98037/2013/11/25/advanced apparently passed at 15:12

or

The 1332 Derby R.T.C to Crewe Gresty Bridge (DRS)
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/O41139/2013/11/25/advanced apparently passed at 1503.

Your help on the matter would be most appreciated.

It won't be Sinfin-Grangemouth, as that was Colas Rail Class 56 hauled.
 

Trainfan344

Established Member
Joined
13 Oct 2012
Messages
2,305
I have a feeling what I saw was a DRS class 37 on the back of three yellow Network rail coaches as have just seen this go north through stoke-on-trent and so would have been the second option I believe.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top