• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Driver Assessment Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

CR1

Member
Joined
27 Jun 2009
Messages
6
Location
Manchester
Good afternoon,

I recent attended stage one of the driver assesments, at the moment i dont know if i passed or failed, problem being is, another TOC has asked me to attend their assessments,

Can i attend? or will i need to cancel?

Can i tell the second TOC i have already done some of the test but dont know results yet?

I have been searching forum all day but can not find the answer, I happy to work for either company but did not expect two of the assessments to come up near enough together!

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joined
23 Jun 2005
Messages
67
Location
Gateshead
Good afternoon,

I recent attended stage one of the driver assesments, at the moment i dont know if i passed or failed, problem being is, another TOC has asked me to attend their assessments,

Can i attend? or will i need to cancel?

Can i tell the second TOC i have already done some of the test but dont know results yet?

I have been searching forum all day but can not find the answer, I happy to work for either company but did not expect two of the assessments to come up near enough together!

Thanks
You DO need to know how you did on the assessment you took as you can't take the test twice in 6 months.

You probably should ring up the second TOC and explain that you've already sat assessment but you still don't know how you did.

Definitely do not attend the assessments again if it's within 6 months!
 

spesh

Member
Joined
20 Feb 2012
Messages
55
Location
Grangemouth
I was in the same situation as you!! SWT rang first group to get my results, and I'm sitting part 2 ( so to speak) in 2 weeks for SWT, they seem a lot more organised!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top