• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Driver ‘Must-haves’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodle

Member
Joined
13 Apr 2023
Messages
14
Location
North West
I know of a passenger driver walking to work in his own Jacket (not yet got to work) bumping into his manager got told "I told you not to wear that jacket, I'm pissed off you're still wearing it". That manager is a bit of a control freak, but the driver hadn't even got to work at that point
Sounds a barrel of laughs, I’d make sure I wore it everyday.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NSEWonderer

Established Member
Joined
5 Dec 2020
Messages
2,909
Location
London
I know of a passenger driver walking to work in his own Jacket (not yet got to work) bumping into his manager got told "I told you not to wear that jacket, I'm pissed off you're still wearing it". That manager is a bit of a control freak, but the driver hadn't even got to work at that point
Chuckling at this as I believe I know who the DTM is if its on the Line I believe it is on :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top