Hiya, been browsing this site for a while but still rather new to this so I was wondering if anyone could help me by advising me on the cheapest ways to make the following journey:
Dorridge to London (Assuming Marylebone would be cheapest) on March 31st arriving around 12:30.
Overnight in London.
London to Winchester on April 1st departing late afternoon (3-4ish).
Overnight in Winchester.
Winchester to Dorridge on April 2 departing early evening (6-ish).
Would I be right in thinking that there is no way to do this on one ticket with the overnight in London being a valid break of journey? I would not object to coming back via. London if it saves me some money. Would it work out cheapest just to buy a load of advance tickets?
Thanks for any help!
Dorridge to London (Assuming Marylebone would be cheapest) on March 31st arriving around 12:30.
Overnight in London.
London to Winchester on April 1st departing late afternoon (3-4ish).
Overnight in Winchester.
Winchester to Dorridge on April 2 departing early evening (6-ish).
Would I be right in thinking that there is no way to do this on one ticket with the overnight in London being a valid break of journey? I would not object to coming back via. London if it saves me some money. Would it work out cheapest just to buy a load of advance tickets?
Thanks for any help!