• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Does Stansted to Birmingham crosscountry do reservations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

highspeed990

Member
Joined
30 Sep 2017
Messages
281
I may need to use this train in the future, but I keep reading that cross country can't be bothered to put out reservations on this route. Is this true, and what should you do if they haven't put out your seat reservations?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sufian123

Member
Joined
1 May 2017
Messages
1,182
Location
Birmingham
They
I may need to use this train in the future, but I keep reading that cross country can't be bothered to put out reservations on this route. Is this true, and what should you do if they haven't put out your seat reservations?

They do. If you have Twitter then you can tweet them to confirm.
 

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Joined
27 Apr 2011
Messages
18,156
Sometimes reservations don’t get put out due to short turnarounds caused by disruption. If reservations don’t get put out then reservations do not apply and you can sit anywhere.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top