• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Does Hull Trains still offer Advance 1st fares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

All Line Rover

Established Member
Joined
17 Feb 2011
Messages
5,270
I can't see any Advance 1st tickets on Hull Trains services. Are they still offered? I'm not complaining if they are not, for Hull Trains services only have one first class carriage and I would be pleased if Hull Trains are able to fill these with flexible tickets.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Merseysider

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Joined
22 Jan 2014
Messages
5,628
Location
Birmingham
Yes.

What date/time are you looking to travel? I found plenty for a random date in July:

IMG_2766.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top