Hi All,
I just wondered if anyone on this forum currently works at the Cambridge depot for Greater Anglia?
I am about to start a new career at GA as a trainee driver and had a quick couple of questions:
- How easy is it to get holiday dates you might want off? Is it easy to swap?
- Are you able to easily swap to permanent early or lates at this depot with another driver?
Any help would be great
I just wondered if anyone on this forum currently works at the Cambridge depot for Greater Anglia?
I am about to start a new career at GA as a trainee driver and had a quick couple of questions:
- How easy is it to get holiday dates you might want off? Is it easy to swap?
- Are you able to easily swap to permanent early or lates at this depot with another driver?
Any help would be great
