• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Does anyone know the times for The William Shakespeare on Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartmoss

Member
Joined
2 Feb 2010
Messages
1,048
Location
Leeds
There is conflicting info on the RYTC website (it says both 09:00 and 08:16 departure from York) and no times on the UKSteam info website.

I'm trying to find out the times for Leeds in the morning and evening.

Thanks.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

stuartmoss

Member
Joined
2 Feb 2010
Messages
1,048
Location
Leeds
Does that mean that it is no longer going on the Harrogate line? It's actually Horsforth that I wanted to film it at.
 

stuartmoss

Member
Joined
2 Feb 2010
Messages
1,048
Location
Leeds
Thanks for that, I'll go out Wednesday night now I know that! Where do you get your info from?
 

sprinterguy

Veteran Member
Joined
4 Mar 2010
Messages
11,579
Location
Macclesfield
Ah, excellent. :)

I see the outward working is passing through Tamworth earlier than I had expected it to: I think I should be able to manage an outing to intercept it during my lunchbreak,:D as long as it doesn't run more than 15 minutes early!

Being an LNER man exiled to copper kettle country, this is an opportunity I can't afford to turn down!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top