Zander trains
Member
I’m going down to Bo’ness next week for the diesel gala and was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the timetable for the day?
Postings on the wnxx forum suggest that the it will be available shortly, with first trains around 0900, with 70813 looking likely to be the guest locomotive, working with 27001 and 37403. The usual offering is broadly hourly trips from Bo'ness.I’m going down to Bo’ness next week for the diesel gala and was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the timetable for the day?

That’s great thanksPostings on the wnxx forum suggest that the it will be available shortly, with first trains around 0900, with 70813 looking likely to be the guest locomotive, working with 27001 and 37403. The usual offering is broadly hourly trips from Bo'ness.
The guest locomotive arrives at the Exchange Siding at 0920 - https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/se...23-12-29/0200-0159?stp=WVS&show=all&order=wtt
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Available now
https://www.facebook.com/story.php/?id=100057631442400&story_fbid=801772351753806
View attachment 149072
Trains from Bo'ness at 0900,
Did you go? Two Colas class 70s appear to have justified some fairly long distance leaps for a few people.That’s great thanks
Yes I did, had a great dayDid you go? Two Colas class 70s appear to have justified some fairly long distance leaps for a few people.