• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Does anyone know about Stagecoach bus passes in Lincolnshire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snuk

Member
Joined
21 Mar 2009
Messages
112
Location
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Hi all,

Does anyone know if Stagecoach offer a weekly bus pass which covers the whole of Lincolnshire?

I've checked their website but they only mention Megarider tickets for each of the towns - I'm hoping they offer a pass which covers the entire county.

Many thanks,

Steve.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
Joined
27 Jul 2005
Messages
4,680
As far as I'm aware, they only offer weekly passes in particular towns. Not that public transport in Lincolnshire is usable!
 

starrymarkb

Established Member
Joined
4 Aug 2009
Messages
5,985
Location
Exeter
Number to call is 0845 605 0 605 or IIRC 01522 522 255 - Those are the Stagecoach (Ex Roadcar) enquiry lines - don't ask for Grimsby - I can't remember it...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top