• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Does anyone have a precise New Measurement Train timetable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SuperLuke2334

Established Member
Joined
23 Oct 2021
Messages
1,898
Location
Welsh Marches
I believe but cannot be sure, the paths for the NMT tend to be put in as STPs (Short term plan) so only a day or two before. The times I've seen before seem to be different each time they visit a certain area so I highly doubt there is a precise one. Someone with better knowledge would be able to confirm this
 

skyhigh

Established Member
Joined
14 Sep 2014
Messages
6,902
All that info (timings for all test trains plus detailed month by month diagrams) are exclusively available
to Freightmaster subscribers - subscription prices currently start from just £9 for a one month trial subscription:






MARK
 

CDM Transport

Member
Joined
26 Aug 2022
Messages
354
I believe but cannot be sure, the paths for the NMT tend to be put in as STPs (Short term plan) so only a day or two before. The times I've seen before seem to be different each time they visit a certain area so I highly doubt there is a precise one. Someone with better knowledge would be able to confirm this
Ok thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top