• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Does anyone fancy hosting a Game tonight or tomorrow???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D306

Established Member
Joined
9 Apr 2007
Messages
2,237
Location
somewhere concrete
here's an idea for one, bristol and westbury linkup game, so about 12 odd players can do a game at any one point
 

Mr Alex

Member
Joined
6 Jul 2008
Messages
148
Location
Torquay
I woudn't mind, doing the Bristol area single handed is very hard...!
Prefer doing Exeter and Westbury at the moment, getting used to things than i'll try again!:grin:
;)
 

rail-britain

Established Member
Joined
12 Aug 2007
Messages
4,102
I've given in with Kings Cross
I keep ending up with two 4L88 trains at Hitchin, then the game crashes

I've been doing Stafford for the last few weeks, from 00:01 onwards, night shift is great fun!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top