Boothby97
Established Member
Oh, well. There's always next year!![]()
Why whats happening next year?
Oh, well. There's always next year!![]()
Why whats happening next year?
Maybe I could steal a Class 37 from EMR Kingsbury!
Though it'll have to stay in the shed for a few years or somebody might just go 'hey, there's that stolen 37!'
How hard can it be? Just hot wire the train, drive it down the line (of course, there won't be any other trains about!!) whilst navigating lights, junctions and level crossings. Then pull up somewhere, negotiate the small matter of quietly getting it off the track and onto the back of your Ford Fiesta, then drive it home (at 2mph, or the train could fall off, still, nobody will be watching). Arrive home, get it off your Ford, through the front door and into your garden. Though it'll have to stay in the shed for a few years or somebody might just go 'hey, there's that stolen 37!'
![]()
Unfortunately, I don't have a shed and do you know I'm 14 next month, I don't have a driving license, and another thing it would take for ever to drive from Kingsbury to Cleethorpes.
I know, next month for my birthday I could either a) ask for a Class 37 for my Birthday or b) Get a car and driving lessons for my birthday.
Well, it looks like we're going to have to take the 'pull it home with a rope' option!![]()
I may arrive home before I turn 18!
Oh, my mum just shouted you can go and play with your friends!
EMR Kingsbury,here I come!
Beware, the local train depot is probably crawling with cameras and security dogs, not to mention metre high fencing and a direct alarm link to the nearest police station.
I hope I don't see you on the front of tomorrows newspapers, charged with train theft!![]()
I hope I don't see you on the front of tomorrows newspapers, charged with train theft!![]()
You'll be an accessory![]()
I wish I could buy a locomotive so it could be used as a garden feature.
Nice thinking as "Shed" is the nickname for a Class 66
.