• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Does an Off Peak Day Return ticket with restriction code CH allow a Break of Journey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Zod

Member
Joined
5 Jan 2008
Messages
590
If I have an Off Peak Day Return ticket with restriction code CH will I be permitted to break my journey in either direction ? Neither BRfares or the National Rail "Ticket and Validity Finder" mention BoJs when queried so can I assume BoJ is allowed ?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AlterEgo

Verified Rep - Wingin' It! Paul Lucas
Joined
30 Dec 2008
Messages
29,586
Location
LBK
If I have an Off Peak Day Return ticket with restriction code CH will I be permitted to break my journey in either direction ? Neither BRfares or the National Rail "Ticket and Validity Finder" mention BoJs when queried so can I assume BoJ is allowed ?

You can break your journey. You are always allowed to break your journey unless it is made clear that it is prohibited.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top