Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I have done it when answering the phone after the company I worked for merged. I did it when i moved department internal. It is natural. It really isn't a biggie.
Not 'a stuff' as such:
About a fortnight ago a couple I know used the Caledonian sleeper. They were not particularly impressed with the experience (old rolling stock, no grumbles about customer service) and went on and on and on about Scotrail. They insisted that the sleeper is now run by Scotrail because, it turned out, that's what it said on the side of the carriage. So, some people do notice, though in this case it could be seen as a ploy by Caledonian Sleepers to direct unwanted attention elsewhere!
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.