• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Do Southern ever recruit trainee drivers for Ashford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matcha

Member
Joined
14 Sep 2024
Messages
17
Location
Dover
Have been looking at Southeastern from Dover as that's my closest depot, but also realised Southern run out of Ashford, which is only 30 mins away from me.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

trainmania100

Established Member
Joined
8 Nov 2015
Messages
3,040
Location
Newhaven
I don't think southern have a depot at Ashford, it's just one of their destinations (like Milton Keynes and Southampton). Nearest is probably Eastbourne
 

Jme_Bud

Member
Joined
22 Mar 2017
Messages
38
Thameslink have a driver depot at Ashford, but very unlikely they will hire trainees.
 

matcha

Member
Joined
14 Sep 2024
Messages
17
Location
Dover
I don't think southern have a depot at Ashford, it's just one of their destinations (like Milton Keynes and Southampton). Nearest is probably Eastbourne
Ah thank you. I realised after I had posted that I could have checked the depot sticky!

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Thameslink have a driver depot at Ashford, but very unlikely they will hire trainees.
Thanks. They have a trainee ad up at the moment, but unfortunately it's for Three Bridges/Horsham.

 

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Joined
8 Sep 2019
Messages
11,032
Location
London
Hello,

Please note we do not allow for speculative threads like "When will X company be recruiting at Y" as per our forum guidelines.

Your best bet is to keep an eye on vacancies and set up alerts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top