• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DLR on TfL Journey Planner 28 Feb 2026

Status
Not open for further replies.

100andthirty

Member
Joined
5 Mar 2012
Messages
601
Location
Milton Keynes
I'm trying to plan a journey from Limehouse to Bank on 28th February. TfL's journey planner doesn't offer DLR at all, and sometimes offers two buses to get to Liverpool St then Central line.

Disabling buses as a mode option simply offers c2c to Fenchurch St and a 20+ minute walk. I double checked that I'd enabled the DLR mode.

Even the automated phone journey planner isn't offering the DLR journey

Anyone know what's going on?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jon81uk

Member
Joined
17 Aug 2022
Messages
1,109
Location
Harlow, Essex
I'm trying to plan a journey from Limehouse to Bank on 28th February. TfL's journey planner doesn't offer DLR at all, and sometimes offers two buses to get to Liverpool St then Central line.

Disabling buses as a mode option simply offers c2c to Fenchurch St and a 20+ minute walk. I double checked that I'd enabled the DLR mode.

Even the automated phone journey planner isn't offering the DLR journey

Anyone know what's going on?
If you tell the journey planner to use DLR only then it does offer it.

There is a Shadwell to Tower Gateway closure but not sure why that would affect this.
 

zebedee104

Member
Joined
19 Jun 2016
Messages
35
If you tell the journey planner to use DLR only then it does offer it.

There is a Shadwell to Tower Gateway closure but not sure why that would affect this.

... and more strangely, today, there is no closure on the DLR - only tomorrow (so nothing closed on OP's chosen travel date).

Very bizarre behaviour on the TfL Planner.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top