• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DLR lead customer service officer assessment and interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajuv

Member
Joined
10 Apr 2018
Messages
25
Location
London
anyone been invited to the assessment this week and does anyone know what to expect in regards to the role play, pa announcements and interview.
Thanks in advance
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

syed hassan

New Member
Joined
22 Sep 2018
Messages
1
anyone been invited to the assessment this week and does anyone know what to expect in regards to the role play, pa announcements and interview.
Thanks in advance
Hello Rajuv,
I hope you are well,
I have also been invited for the interview for Lead Customer Service Officer with DLR
what sort of questions they ask you in the interview and role play ???
Many thanks,
 

MayMay

Member
Joined
14 Mar 2019
Messages
43
Hi both! I know this is an old thread but I need the same info and assume you have both now been through the process!

I have an interview for CSA role in a few days. Could you tell me what to expect and tips re:PA announcement and interviews? Much appreciated!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top