• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DLR Front Ride Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
159
Location
Greater Manchester
I recently recorded a trip in a DLR train from Canning Town to Tower Gateway (Part 1 is Canning Town - Poplar), as I thought it would be an interesting video idea. The video is here,
and I would like to hear your opinions on this video, to help me improve!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ken H

Established Member
Joined
11 Nov 2018
Messages
6,718
Location
N Yorks
Get a tripod. Essential for platform scenes. Dont know if it would help on the train tho
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top